2. Click here to check whether your firm is an ASIFMA Member. If yes, please choose the 'ASIFMA Members' registration option. Otherwise choose the 'Regular Fee' option.
3. If you receive a specific Coupon Code from your firm coordinator (if any), please enter the Coupon Code at the checkout after clicking the appropriate Register Button.
4. If you are referred by an Endorser, please choose 'Regular Fee' and enter the Coupon Code that you have been provided with at the checkout page.
5. Your account will be set up automatically in ASIFMA’s Learning Management System upon registration. Course content will be available for registrants only after password-protected login.
6. Learning content will be progressively released in accordance with the course cohort schedule, and you will be sent email reminders by ASIFMA Education & Training as content is released.
7. The course is non-transferrable and non-refundable in principle. Please refer to this course’s Terms & Conditions for details.
8. Individual participants please proceed to register on this webpage with online credit card payment.
9. For Bulk Registrations (10+ participants) via a firm coordinator, special fees are offered. See details here. You may contact email@example.com to check whether your firm has designated a registration coordinator yet.
10. Individuals who register via this online registration webpage without a Coupon Code will not qualify for special fees.