ASIFMA Training Series Season 3 - Session 04: The Trend Towards Deglobalisation
Date: Tue 17 Jan 2023 / Time: 12nn-1pm HKT / Location: Virtual via Zoom Webinar
Please read the Important Notes below before you proceed with registration. Thank you for your support.
For more details, please visit the website of ASIFMA Training Series Season 3 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you receive a specific Coupon Code from your firm coordinator (if any), please enter the Coupon Code at the checkout after clicking the appropriate Register Button.
3. If you are referred by a Partner Association, please choose 'Regular Fee' and enter the Coupon Code that you have been provided with at the checkout page.
4. If you have not registered with us before, your account will be set up automatically in ASIFMA’s Learning Management System upon registration. Course content will be available for registrants only after password-protected login.
5. The specific details of each training session will be inside the Learning Management System in due course, and you will be sent details of the session with Zoom access link separately by ASIFMA Education & Training.
6. Access is not transferrable between individuals in principle unless pre-approval by ASIFMA is obtained.
7. No refund will be provided after registration for cancellation.
8. Individual participants please proceed to register on this webpage with online credit card payment.
9. For Corporate Licenses (20+ participants transferrable) or Bulk Registrations (10+ participants non-transferrable) on the Full-Series basis (i.e. 12 sessions) via a firm coordinator, special fees are offered. See details here. You may contact email@example.com to check whether your firm has designated a registration coordinator yet.
10. Individuals who register via this online registration webpage will not qualify for special fees.
11. This Training Series is closed to the media. The Chatham House Rule applies.