Use of Site
ASIFMA Education & Training courses and resources are designed specifically for an Asia-Pacific audience. Specifically, the courses are designed for Users in the following jurisdictions: Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mainland China, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Also note that with respect to Mainland China, that the courses are only intended for staff of ASIFMA member firms. If you are from outside these specified areas, please do not continue. Instead, please email us at email@example.com to express interest, and we will get back to you.
Suitability of courses
ASIFMA Education & Training’s courses are designed as postgraduate education. They have been designed for those already employed, or at least in a position of being employed in the financial markets industry in Asia. It is assumed that Users have a university degree, or in the process of completing a university degree. If you do not have a university degree, or in the process of completing one, please do not continue. Instead, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest, and we will get back to you.
Enrolment and Participation in Courses and/or Resources
By enrolling into any ASIFMA Education & Training course, or accessing any ASIFMA Education & Training resource, you do so with the understanding that:
- You agree to abide by any specific terms and conditions of that course at the point of enrolment, including conditions regarding cancellations and refunds.
- The Materials of ASIFMA Education & Training are for education and training purposes only and do not represent professional advice. It is not intended to provide specific guidance for particular circumstances, and it should not be relied on as the basis for any decision to take action or not take action. Course participants and resource users should obtain professional advice where appropriate before making any such decision.
- Your username and password is your personal account and shall not be distributed to any other party.
- The ASIFMA Education & Training Site and ASIFMA Education & Training online courses are hosted by Thinkific Labs Inc. (“Thinkific”). Thinkific is a Canadian based online learning platform. Thinkific provides us with the online course creation platform that allows us to market our products/services to you. ASIFMA Education & Training accepts no responsibility or liability over how you use or implement the information on the Site or from our Courses, nor with your relationship with or use of the Thinkific software. Neither ASIFMA Education & Training, or any of our course presenters, are in any way an owner, shareholder or beneficiary of Thinkific.
- All course prices are exclusive of any sales tax that may be applicable.
Thinkific Terms of Service
Site courses are built on the Thinkific.com platform and is subject to a contract between ASIFMA and Thinkific. Consequently, you agree to abide by the Thinkific Terms of Service, including the General Conditions of Use, where applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
ASIFMA Education & Training and Thinkific reserve all rights (including all intellectual property rights) not expressly granted herein to the Site and the Materials we made available to you on the Site. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Materials, other than as expressly permitted herein. You also agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the Materials therein.
Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Site and the Materials, is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Site or any part of the Materials to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Materials including but not limited to the materials available from the courses.
Links to Other Websites
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. ASIFMA Education & Training has not reviewed all these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Whilst ASIFMA Education & Training will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all the Materials at the Site, the Materials are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties regarding accuracy, relevance, usefulness or fitness for purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. ASIFMA Education & Training may make changes to the Materials at the Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at the Site may be out of date, and ASIFMA Education & Training makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
Limitation of Liability
All content provided in this document is provided as information only and ASIFMA Education & Training does not accept any liability whatsoever for the way that it is used by any party.
In no event will ASIFMA Education & Training, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned in the Site or in ASIFMA Education & Training courses or resources be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from exam performance, inaccurate information or interruption of services) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to the Site, enrolment in any ASIFMA Education & Training course or use of any ASIFMA Education & Training resource. If your use of the Materials or information from the Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of your own equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Effective Date and Updates
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com